Business Intelligence Lead
New York, NY
At Fetch Rewards, we have two sayings that sum up the ethos of our organization launched in 2013:
Defeat the Odds!
Our vision is to leverage technology to transform shopping into an engaging, rewarding, and delightful experience, ultimately propelling the time-worn grocery shopping experience into the 21st century. Our technology platform, based around a free smartphone app, ensures that users have the best shopping experience possible. Headquartered in Madison, WI with offices in Chicago, Denver and New York, we pride ourselves on two things -- the caliber of our work and the scope of our ambition.
The Client Services Insights & Analytics Lead (CSIA) will manage & support multiple client relationships and lead Insight & Analytics of long-term partnerships. The day to day responsibility will include seeking to understand core business objectives of partner companies to find data & analytic solutions within our capabilities. The CSIA will lead as an architect, an analyst, and a storyteller to drive data-actionable insights enabling the execution of unique brand experiences within our platform and ultimately building 1:1 consumer connections for our partners. More specifically you will:
- Lead as an architect - Insightful model Ideation
- Lead as an analyst - Interpretation-Description-Prediction-Prescription
- Lead as a storyteller - Complex analytical results converted into simple & succinct stories
- Drive the interpretation of results to go beyond the "what" and identify the "why" leading to the "how" to solve and provide actionable opportunity.
- Partner with Data & Analytics on the ideation of models to provide Partner category & customer insights.
- Lead the creation & adaption of narratives or dialogues on data-based and analytic drive
- Partner Category/Customer stories that provide an illustration to the Fetch Consumers journey and their life of food.
- Assist in client on-boarding and forecast processes by delivering data driven insights to help partners plan and deliver on aligned KPIs & objectives.
- Build & Manage the post promotional event analytics database to leverage historical learnings against future events for direct to consumer tactics
- Create & support weekly & monthly rituals & routines and liaise among the CPG partners to ensure effective communication, prioritization and execution Ad-hoc analysis and reporting to support business needs using Tableau and Advanced Excel skills while becoming familiar on how to "speak in and translate to" client systems and processes
- Analyze and report business performance (market share, volume and revenue trends and drivers, competitive performance)
Success as a Client Services Insights & Analytics Lead at Fetch Rewards will require a balance of:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of insights & analytics
- Cross-functional relationship management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with Consumers
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An odd affinity for the pace of work that a startup offers
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to CPG organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Economics